Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Are you planning a holiday party for your friends and family? Make sure that you choose the right appetizers and finger foods to help everyone enjoy the time while they are at your party. Chocolate is a great option, because everyone enjoys a sweet treat.
Chocolate Appetizers for Your Party
· Chocolate covered strawberries
· A chocolate fountain with different types of fresh fruit and finger foods
· Chocolate covered, gluten free pretzels
· Gluten free chocolate chip cookies
Think about the preferences of your guests, and try to choose appetizers that will match their diets. Some people might need to avoid gluten while others need to avoid dairy products, so it is a good idea to serve a variety of foods so that everyone can choose what they need.
Choosing the Right Type of Allergy Free Chocolate
When you buy chocolate for your party, make sure that you use the right type of vegan chocolate. Being selective about the ingredients will help you to choose allergy free options, so that you can avoid food reactions among your guests.
At Premium Chocolatiers, we offer the allergy free chocolate that you need! Visit our website, and you will see that our chocolate products are free of nuts, milk, soy, gluten, eggs, and other common allergy-causing ingredients. Contact us anytime if you have questions about the ingredients in our products!
Saturday, December 5, 2015
It is fun to go shopping for Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers, and often the shopping is just as exciting as Christmas day. Do you find it entertaining to go on the hunt to find the perfect gift for your family and friends? When you are shopping for stocking stuffers, it is important to consider the small gifts that will be enjoyable and support the person’s health and the same time.
Why Vegan Chocolate?
Many people add Christmas chocolates to the stockings, and these treats are a tradition for a number of families. If you want to maintain the tradition without harming the health of the people that you love, then you need to consider the option to choose a healthier alternative.
Vegan chocolate is a better option because it is free of milk and other animal products. These milk-free treats are perfect for someone who suffers from a milk allergy or lactose intolerance. Additionally, the right brand of vegan chocolate is also allergy-free in other ways, because the chocolate is made without nuts, eggs, soy, and other common ingredients that cause allergic reactions.
At Premium Chocolatiers, we want to help you choose the right stocking stuffers for your Christmas celebration! Visit our website to see the chocolate treats that are perfect for a lactose free diet or anyone who suffers from food allergies.
Friday, November 27, 2015
If you follow a healthy diet throughout the year, you might find it more difficult to stick with the plan during the holiday season. One important way to celebrate that holidays is with food, but people with food allergies and dietary restrictions have a hard time enjoying these celebrations.
Whether you have food allergies to ingredients such as nuts, eggs, gluten, or lactose, or you are following a specific diet to meet your health goals, there are things that you can do to stay strong with your diet. Here are a few tips:
· Bring Food to Share: When you have been invited to a party, offer to bring a dish. For example, you might bring a dessert that was made with vegan milk chocolate and doesn’t have common allergy-causing ingredients.
· Eat Before the Party: Fill your stomach with healthy food before you leave the house, which will make it easier for you to avoid the temptations of other types of food.
· Splurge on Healthy Treats: Do you have a hard time saying “no thank you” to the homemade fudge or cookies that your coworkers bring into the office? Buy healthier alternatives ahead of time so that you can enjoy a snack when everyone else is eating the treat. For example, you can keep a few vegan chocolate truffles in your desk when you need a snack.
At Premium Chocolatiers, our goal is to help you enjoy the holiday season. You can eat delicious treats without “cheating” on your diet! Visit our website to see the many types of sweet treats that are available if you are on a lactose free diet or if you need to avoid certain types of ingredients because of a food allergy.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Hot chocolate is a tasty treat to drink during the cold winter months, but there are many people who can’t enjoy this delicious drink because of dietary restrictions. If you have food allergies or you like to follow a vegan diet, then this recipe is a great option for you to consider.
The drink is made using a vegan chocolate bar, so you need to make sure that you are selective about the brand that you choose when buying the chocolate. Most brands of chocolate contain milk products, which means that you need to buy a chocolate bar that is specifically labeled as vegan.
Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipe
· 1.5 ounces vegan milk chocolate
· 2/3 cup coconut milk
· 1 pinch of cinnamon
Chop the chocolate bar into smaller pieces, then add all of the ingredients into a small sauce pan. Make sure to whisk constantly as the vegan chocolate is melting, and continue cooking until the chocolate is completely blended into the milk.
You can substitute the coconut milk for dairy milk if you prefer, but sticking with coconut milk is a better option to keep the recipe allergy free. When you use the right chocolate bar and milk products, this hot chocolate is allergy free. So, it can be enjoyed by people with lactose, egg, gluten, and peanut allergies.
To buy the highest quality vegan and allergy-free chocolate, visit our website at Premium Chocolatiers for more information.
Saturday, November 7, 2015
With Thanksgiving just a few weeks away, you are probably thinking about ideas that can be used to decorate your dinner table. Many people choose traditional Thanksgiving décor, but other people like to change things up by adding fun surprises on the table. Here are a few ideas that you might use to decorate your Thanksgiving table:
· Tablecloth: A nice cloth on the table is the foundation to good décor. Consider a neutral colored cloth that can be dressed up with fun décor items on the table. Or, you can use a themed cloth that has printed Thanksgiving items such as turkeys, fall leaves, and pumpkins.
· Candles: Set the right mood for your dinner by setting the table with nice candles. These will light up the meal and make it the perfect setting to enjoy the holiday with your family.
· Treats: Line the table with treats, such as vegan milk chocolate and dark chocolate candies. Your guests will be able to enjoy a little sweet while they are waiting for their meal.
· Harvest Vegetables: Thanksgiving is a time to be grateful for the abundance of food, and you can use these foods to decorate the table. Make centerpieces out of pumpkins, squash, and other harvest vegetables.
If you are planning to put vegan chocolate out to decorate your table, make sure to visit our website at Premium Chocolatiers. We have delicious holiday-themed vegan chocolate treats that will look great on your Thanksgiving table.
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
There are times when it can be beneficial to have a fundraiser for school, sports teams, or other organizations to raise money for activities and supplies. The students sell the products to their family members and friends, and a few dollars of each sale is donated to the school.
Healthier Fundraising Ideas
Many times, these fundraisers are selling delicious treats and other gifts, but the problem is that people with food allergies can’t enjoy the things that are sold. Whether people are on a vegan diet, they have food allergies, or they can only eat lactose free foods, it is important to find a product that can be enjoyed by all.
Instead of traditional chocolate, you should consider selling vegan chocolate that is free of allergy-triggering foods. This type of chocolate allows many people to participate in the fundraiser, and they don’t have to worry about their dietary restrictions.
These vegan chocolate bars can be purchased in bulk, and then the fundraiser price can be set a few dollars higher than what you paid for the bar. People are happy to donate to the cause, and they are even happier that they get a chocolate bar for their donation.
At Premium Chocolatiers, we offer a variety of lactose free foods that can be used for your upcoming fundraiser or school program. Visit our website to see the many delicious products that you can use!
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Chocolate covered pretzels are a great treat, and you can cater the recipe to match any holiday of the year. For example, if you want to make chocolate covered pretzels for Halloween, then you can dye white chocolate to make it orange and green. Consider dipping the pretzels in regular milk chocolate, and then drizzling the colored chocolate on top for decoration.
Homemade Chocolate Covered Pretzels Recipe
Step 1: Melt the chocolate, either on the stove top or in the microwave. Make sure to use a low heat temperature and stir frequently.
Step 2: As soon as the chocolate is melted, be ready to dip the pretzels. If you are using big pretzels, then you might consider holding one side of the pretzel and only dipping half of it in the chocolate. If you are using smaller twisted pretzels, then you can drop the entire pretzel in the chocolate and fish it out with a fork.
Step 3: Set the chocolate dipped pretzels on a flat piece of wax paper to cool. The chocolate needs to cool completely and harden before you pick up the pretzels, so it is a good idea to leave them sitting for a while.
Step 4: If you would like to add sprinkles or a decorative swish of another color of chocolate, then it is best to add these toppings while the chocolate is still warm.
If you are making these pretzels for someone with a peanut allergy or any other type of food allergy, then you need to make sure that you are selective about the ingredients that you choose. For example, you can find gluten-free pretzels at many grocery stores, to cater the dessert for anyone who can’t have gluten.
At Premium Chocolatiers, we have delicious allergy free chocolate that can be used for dipping chocolate. Our products are great to use for many situations, because we don’t use eggs, milk, gluten, soy or nuts. Visit our website for more information!
Monday, October 12, 2015
Halloween is coming up, and many people are planning the treats they want to share with family and friends. There are many choices available at the grocery store, which can make it a difficult decision for some people. One of the best options to consider is vegan milk chocolate, because you can give a delicious treat that is safe for everyone to eat.
Dangers of Halloween Candy
The problem with most types of Halloween candy is that they contain harmful or dangerous ingredients for children with food allergies. Halloween can be a disappointing time of year for children who have a peanut allergy or another type of food allergy. These children need candy that is specifically manufactured to be allergy free, so that they can safely enjoy their treat.
Luckily, you can find specific types of vegan milk chocolate that are allergy free. These are the perfect types of treats to hand out to anyone who suffers from food allergies. There’s no reason to give them chocolate that will make them sick when you can choose an allergy-free alternative instead!
Are you interested in learning more about vegan chocolate that can be shared with a person who has a food allergy? Visit our Premium Chocolatiers website to read more! We offer a variety of allergy free products for you to enjoy, and you can find holiday-themed options for Halloween.
Saturday, September 26, 2015
Are you interested in celebrating Oktoberfest, but you don’t have the time or desire to travel to Germany? Plan an Oktoberfest evening in your own home for your family and friends! You can enjoy some of the popular food and drinks commonly served in Germany, providing a fun, cultural experience for everyone to enjoy.Menu for Oktoberfest
There are several things that must be on the menu for your Oktoberfest party:
- Beer: Of course, good drinks are an important part of the celebration. Look for imported options for something that is a little more authentic.
- Chocolate: Europeans love their chocolate, and you can choose a delicious chocolate treat for your party. Pick a high quality, allergy-free chocolate to support the health of everyone in attendance.
- Meat: A good German party should include traditional meats, such as wiener schnitzel, frankfurters and sausages.
- Soft Pretzels: What’s an Oktoberfest party without soft pretzels? Make sure to serve these fun treats at your party.
- German Potato Salad: This side dish is often served with the meat and other traditional German foods.
At Premium Chocolatiers, we can help you choose the best vegan milk chocolate to use when preparing the food for your upcoming Oktoberfest party. Visit our website to see all of the delicious chocolates that are available.
Saturday, September 12, 2015
because you are on a lactose free diet, then you might consider making homemade hot chocolate from the comfort of your own home.
High Quality, Homemade Hot Chocolate
One of the advantages of homemade hot chocolate is that you can control the ingredients that are put into your drink. Standard hot chocolate mixes are often made with a long list of unhealthy ingredients, making a tasty drink very harmful for your health.
Instead of drinking something that isn’t good for your health, it is better to make your own dairy free chocolate drink. You can choose the ingredients that you want, melt down the chocolate that you would like to include, and enjoy a warm cup of hot chocolate any time you would like.
At Premium Chocolatiers, we have many dairy free chocolate products that are available. Our goal is to make it easy for you to enjoy chocolate treats, even if you are on a lactose free diet. Whether you are lactose intolerant or you are looking for a way to improve your health, we invite you to browse through our website to see the variety of products that are available.
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Why is Vegan Chocolate Good for Road Trips?
Vegan milk chocolate is a delicious treat on the road because it is easy to grab on the go and it is a delicious finger food. If you need a sweet snack made with wholesome ingredients, then choose vegan milk chocolate instead of the traditional chocolate brands that you can find at the roadside gas station.
Planning your own snacks in advance can make it easy to have food that is food allergy safe, because you can select snacks that fit within your dietary guidelines. Many people like a combination of both sweet and salty options, to have a variety of snacks available while they are in the car. If you want, you can even make homemade cookies with vegan chocolate chips.
At Premium Chocolatiers, we are one of the leading providers of vegan milk chocolate online. Check out our website where you will find a variety of snack options that are perfect for your upcoming road trip.
Monday, August 24, 2015
Have you been considering a lifestyle change to start following a vegan diet? Some people are overwhelmed at the many adjustments they will need to make in their cooking. But, the truth is that there are many ways for you to enjoy a seemingly normal diet without consuming animal ingredients.
Here are six interesting facts that you didn’t know about a vegan diet:
1. Vegans have a lower risk of food poisoning, because up to 80% of food poisoning cases are caused by bad meat.
2. People on a vegan diet are healthier with a lower risk of cancer, better cholesterol levels, and lower blood pressure.
3. It is reported that livestock are fed as much as 17.8 million pounds of antibiotics each year. You can easily avoid these antibiotics by avoiding the meat that comes from those animals.
4. Vegan foods often contain fewer calories because they don’t contain unhealthy fats that raise calorie count in popular dishes. As a result, vegans have a lower risk of obesity.
5. There are approximately 7.5 million vegans in the United States.
6. You can easily find delicious vegan sources of protein, including peanut butter, nuts, seeds, tofu, black beans, lentils, and other legumes.
If you are on a vegan diet and you want tasty vegan desserts, then we invite you to visit our website. Premium Chocolatiers is a trusted source of vegan milk chocolate, and you can rest assured that all of our products are made without animal ingredients. Contact us for more information about the delicious vegan chocolate treats that are available!
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Specialty Grocery Stores
Not many of the mainstream grocery stores carry vegan chocolate products, so you won’t be able to find the ingredients that you need at your neighborhood market. But, many specialty grocery stores have vegan products, such as chocolate chips and other yummy desserts. Also check at health food stores, or any other shopping experience that carries unique grocery products.
If you don’t have a specialty grocery store nearby or you don’t have time to go to the store, the easiest option is to order everything online. It is much faster and more convenient to submit an online order and have everything delivered to your home. Plus, you have a wider variety of products that you can choose from because there is a large selection of vegan chocolate available from online retailers.
At Premium Chocolatiers, our goal is to provide high quality vegan chocolate that you will love. If you want to know where to buy vegan chocolate chips and other delicious vegan treats, then we invite you to visit our website.
Sunday, August 2, 2015
If you are getting ready to send your children back to school for the new school year, then you might think about an introductory gift for their teachers. The beginning of the year is always busy for teachers, and they appreciate small, thoughtful gifts from their students.
Choosing the Right Back to School Gift
This back to school gift doesn’t have to be extravagant, because teachers are often very grateful for the small, thoughtful tokens of appreciation. Chocolate is a popular treat in our culture, and many people love to receive a delicious chocolate bar for any occasion.
Since you don’t know your child’s new teacher, you should be sensitive to potential food allergies or dietary preferences. Don’t make the mistake of gifting something that the teacher won’t be able to enjoy! Instead, it is better to choose an option made with allergy-free ingredients and is compatible with many dietary preferences.
At Premium Chocolatiers, we want to make it easy for you to choose a back to school gift that the teacher will enjoy! All of our chocolates are manufactured in a special way, to avoid common allergy triggers. If you want a good gift, choose our allergy-free chocolate which is free of nuts, eggs, dairy, and gluten. Take a few moments to browse through our website to see all of the options that are available.
Monday, July 27, 2015
loves chocolate? Instead of gifting a boring chocolate bar, there are a few things that you can do to make the gift more fun and interesting. Here are some ideas that you might consider:
· Themed Gift Basket: Pick a theme that the person will enjoy, and assemble a gift basket to match their preferences. Include high quality chocolate in the gift basket, as well as other smaller items.
· Fondue Pot: If someone loves chocolate, then they will enjoy the activity of having a chocolate dipping tool in their home. A fondue pot makes a great gift, but you need to make sure to also include high quality chocolate and instructions to melt the chocolate so they can use the fondue pot.
· Custom Chocolate Truffles: A box of truffles is a fairly common gift, but you can make it unique by adding a personal touch. For example, add small notes in each of the chocolate sections with something that you love about the person.
· Homemade Chocolate Cake: Any gift that is homemade will leave a lasting impression on the person who receives the gift. Make a homemade chocolate cake and decorate it to match their individual interests.
Anytime you give chocolate as a gift, make sure that you choose the best! At Premium Chocolatiers, we offer delicious allergy-free chocolate and you can find many great gift ideas on our website.
Monday, July 20, 2015
It’s hard to imagine life without chocolate, because it is a flavor that is commonly used in desserts and treats around the world. How much do you know about this creamy treat?
Here are some interesting trivia facts about chocolate:
1. If you want to make 1 pound of chocolate, you will need approximately 400 cacao beans.
2. It takes about a year for a cacao tree to produce enough cacao pods to make about 10 chocolate bars.
3. Simply smelling chocolate can trigger relaxation, because it increases theta brain waves.
4. Technically, white chocolate isn’t actually chocolate since it doesn’t have any cacao!
5. In the Aztec empire, cacao beans were used as currency.
6. Collectively, Americans eat about 100 pounds of chocolate per second.
7. Dogs and cats should never eat chocolate, because it can make them sick.
8. A lethal dose of chocolate for humans is about 22 pounds.
9. If you eat chocolate daily, your risk of heart disease decreases by 1/3.
10. Dark chocolate has more cacao and less milk and sugar, making it healthier than milk chocolate.
11. Throughout history, chocolate was consumed as a liquid and not a solid.
If you want to enjoy chocolate without worrying about the health of yourself and your family, then you should visit our website to see the allergy free chocolate bars that are available. At Premium Chocolatiers, we offer a variety of chocolate products that are free of gluten, dairy, nuts, and eggs. Visit our website for more information.
Monday, July 13, 2015
A fondue party is a great way to create a social event where people can mingle and enjoy food at the same time. If you are planning to have fondue at your party, then it is important that you are selective about the types of ingredients that you are using for the fondue. High quality ingredients will leave a lasting impression on your guests, helping to improve their experience for the evening.
When you look online, you will find a variety of fondue recipes to choose from. Choose your recipe based on the ratings listed by other people who have tried the recipe. Regardless of the recipe that you choose, the most important ingredient is the base chocolate that you choose.
Don’t make the mistake of choosing a low quality chocolate bar from the grocery store. Instead, choose a premium brand of chocolate that only uses the high quality ingredients.
Types of Dippers for Your Fondue
Once you have a good chocolate base, you need to make sure to have a variety of fondue dippers for your guests to choose from. These are some great options to serve:
If you will have guests with food allergies, then it is a good idea to consider those allergies when you are planning your dessert. For example, choose allergy free chocolate and dippers, such as fresh fruit or gluten-free cookies. At Premium Chocolatiers, we have delicious allergy free chocolate bars that are great for your upcoming fondue night. Take a moment to browse through our website to learn more about the options that are available.
Monday, July 6, 2015
The Difference between Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate
If you have tasted both milk chocolate and dark chocolate, then you know that there is a difference between the two. But, what makes these types of chocolate different? Here are a few facts to help you understand the differences:
· Milk chocolate is made with condensed milk or milk powder, although certain types of vegan or allergy free milk chocolate might be made with other ingredients such as soy or coconut milk
· Dark chocolate is more pure, and it has a higher percentage of cocoa solids compared with milk chocolate
· Because dark chocolate is higher in cacao, it offers more health benefits than milk chocolate
· Milk chocolate originated in Switzerland in the 19th century
· Dark chocolate originated in Central America where it was used by the Aztecs
At Premium Chocolatiers, we sell various types of vegan milk chocolate and dark chocolate, so that you can choose the right treat to match your preferences. We think that everyone should be able to enjoy a chocolate bar, even if they suffer from food allergies. So, we work hard to make sure that our chocolate is made free of allergy triggers, such as gluten, lactose, eggs, and nuts. Take a moment to look through our website for more information, or contact us anytime if you have questions about the products that are available.
Monday, June 29, 2015
America’s favorite flavor is chocolate, and it is used in everything from toppings to cakes to candies and ice cream. Since it’s a day to celebrate this delicious treat, it makes sense to eat chocolate all day long!
Here are a few ways that you can include chocolate throughout the day:
· Breakfast: Make homemade waffles or crepes and top them with fruit and a drizzle of chocolate sauce
· Lunch: Enjoy a bite (or three!) of chocolate truffles to finish your meal with a sweet treat
· Dinner: Chocolate cake is the perfect dessert to end the final meal of the day
· Snacks: Have a chocolate bar on hand to curb your hunger if you need a snack
Whether you are preparing chocolate treats for yourself or family and friends, it is important that you are careful about choosing chocolate and recipes that are allergy-free. At Premium Chocolatiers, we have many delicious types of vegan chocolate that are free of common allergy ingredients, including nuts, gluten, lactose, and more. Our chocolate can be enjoyed by people with food allergies or anyone who is looking for a healthier alternative to traditional chocolate bars. Browse our website for more information!
Monday, June 22, 2015
The 4th of July is a fun celebration, and many people get together with family and friends to enjoy the holiday. Whether you are planning a backyard barbeque or a picnic at the park to watch the fireworks, you can bring a delicious chocolate dessert.
Here are a few dessert ideas that will be crowd-pleasers:
· Homemade ice cream sandwiches with dairy free ice cream and gluten free chocolate cookies
· Chocolate pie
· Gluten free chocolate cupcakes with red, blue and white sprinkles
· Snow cones with chocolate drizzled on top
· Classic chocolate chip cookies
· Chocolate truffles
· Lava cake with a fudge center
· Chocolate dipped strawberries with patriotic sprinkles
Choosing the Best Ingredients
One thing that you need to consider when you are planning your 4th of July menu is whether people in attendance will have food allergies. It is best to plan meals without dairy, gluten, nuts, and any other ingredients that might cause an allergic reaction. There are many recipes online for these desserts that use ingredient substitutions, so that you can easily make them to be allergy-free.
If you are looking for a delicious, high quality brand of chocolate, then we invite you to visit our Premium Chocolatiers website. You can “wow” your family and friends with delicious desserts made with allergy free chocolate for everyone to enjoy.
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Did you know that the entire month of June has been designated as National Candy Month? It is a great time to indulge in some decadent treats and let your sweet tooth have fun.
What is National Candy Month?
The truth is that no one is quite sure how or why June was designated as candy month, but there are many people who like to celebrate the month and taste new types of candy. There are some speculations about why candy month was started in June, such as the fact that Dairy Milk was invented by George Cadbury and his team in June of 1904.
Enjoy the Candy and Protect Your Health
When it comes to the treats that you choose for your Candy Month celebration, make sure that you focus on quality over quantity. The quality of your candy is especially important if you have certain health concerns, such as food allergies.
It is possible to find delicious candies that meet your dietary requirements, you just need to be selective about the brands that you purchase. At Premium Chocolatiers, we want to help you enjoy candy month without the concern of food allergies, which is why we have created delicious allergy free milk chocolate for you to enjoy.
All of our products are free of the common ingredients that cause allergic reactions, including nuts, gluten, and lactose. Additionally, these products are vegan, making them the perfect treat to share with your friends who are avoiding dairy and animal products. Visit our website for more information!
Monday, June 8, 2015
Failing to find the right anniversary gift for your love can be a big mistake if you want to show them that you care. Avoid the doghouse and buy chocolate as a gift for your upcoming anniversary. But, if you plan to give your lover chocolate as a gift, then you need to make sure that you are buying high quality chocolate that they will enjoy.
A Thoughtful Gift to Express Your Love
The most important element of your anniversary gift is to show that you selected the gift to match their preferences and individual needs. A generic gift will be forgettable, but a thoughtful gift will leave a lasting impression.
Skip the cheap chocolate bars at the grocery store, and choose a nice chocolate bar instead. Make sure that you understand the person’s eating preferences, in order to find a vegan or allergy free chocolate bar that will match their needs. It can be dangerous to give a non-approved chocolate bar to a person with allergies!
At Premium Chocolatiers, we want to help you find the perfect anniversary gift to help you celebrate this momentous occasion. Visit our website to see the various vegan and allergy free milk chocolate options so that you can choose the perfect gift. All of our products are gluten free, lactose free, and nut free, which means that these high quality chocolate bars can be given to many people despite their allergies or eating preferences. Contact us for more information!
Monday, June 1, 2015
· Sports Events: Instead of gifting an item, consider an experience this year. If your dad is a sports enthusiast, get him tickets to attend a game with his favorite team.
· Outdoor Equipment: Does your dad spend a lot of time hiking, camping, or enjoying nature? Find some outdoors equipment to make his outdoor experiences a little more comfortable.
· Technology: Sometimes, dad doesn’t keep up with the trends when it comes to technology. Give him the gift of tech, such as a new smartphone or a tablet.
· Movie Basket: If your dad enjoys watching movies, then you can buy him a new Blu-Ray and package it in a fun basket with treats. Popcorn, high quality chocolate, and soda will make the perfect combination for the basket!
Dads always love a tasty treat, but you need to think about his health when you are choosing the treat to give him. Here at Premium Chocolatiers, we have high quality vegan chocolate that is allergy free, lactose free, and nut free… making it the perfect gift for every dad! Visit our website for more information.
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Are you planning a birthday party for one of your children? Kids love to play games, especially when the games involve chocolate! Here are a few game ideas that you might consider for the party:
· Bingo: Print out creatively designed Bingo cards, and use chocolate pieces to mark the spaces.
· Pick Up Straws: Give each child a straw, and have them use suction to pick up pieces of candy at the end of the straw and move them to another pile.
· Guessing Game: Fill a small jar with candy, and have the attendees guess the number of items in the jar.
· Crafts: Create a candy craft, such as gingerbread houses decorated with candy.
· Snacks: Look for fun ways to serve snacks, such as a chocolate fondue with fruit for dipping.
When it comes to birthday parties or any gathering with children, you never know if children will arrive who have food allergies. So, make sure that you are using allergy-free chocolate to avoid any potential reaction to the food that you are serving. Look for chocolate that is lactose free, gluten free, and vegan to accommodate the eating preferences of anyone who might attend the party.
At Premium Chocolatiers, we specialize in allergy free chocolate and we have a variety of products that can be used at your upcoming party. Contact us to learn more about the products that are available.
Sunday, May 17, 2015
Planning Your Memorial Day Barbeque
When you are planning the menu for the barbeque, it can be tricky to choose foods when some of the family members have allergies. You want to have a delicious meal for everyone to enjoy, and at the same time cater to the individual dietary restrictions of each person in attendance.
Common barbeque menus include hamburgers and hot dogs, potato salad, fruit, pasta salad, and dessert. But, if there are people who can’t have certain ingredients because of food allergies or dietary restrictions, then you might want to offer alternatives.
For example, vegan people can enjoy the barbeque when you are offering veggie patties along with the regular meat patties. For dessert, make the treats using vegan chocolate. The advantage to these ingredients is that they are also allergy-free, so you can accommodate vegans and people with allergies at the same time.
If you need a delicious treat for your upcoming Memorial Day barbeque, then we invite you to visit our website to learn more about the allergy free chocolates that we have available. At Premium Chocolatiers, we offer allergy free chocolate that is also perfect for vegans and health-conscious friends and family members too. Check out our website to learn more!
Saturday, May 9, 2015
When it comes to chocolate, most people assume that more is always better. But, it can be very disappointing to eat a large amount of low quality chocolate, only to find that you aren’t satisfied and you feel sick after it is gone.
Next time you need a chocolate fix, skip the cheap stuff at the grocery store and choose a higher quality brand instead. It is amazing how satisfied you will feel after just a few bites of premium chocolate!
How to Identify High Quality Chocolate
There are several things that you can consider when you are picking chocolate. Turn the chocolate bar over and read the ingredient label to see the products that were used to create the bar. The goal is to choose cholate that is made with real, healthier ingredients.
Also, consider the company that is manufacturing the chocolate. You can learn a lot about the quality of the product by reading about the company. Look for a company who is interested in the health of their customers, instead of simply selling low-quality chocolate bars to the masses.
Here at Premium Chocolatiers, our goal is to provide you with high quality chocolate that you can enjoy throughout the year. We hand-select our ingredients and make our chocolate bars allergy-free, so that everyone can enjoy these delicious treats. You will see that we offer dairy free milk chocolate that is vegan, gluten free, and nut free. If you want a healthier alternative to traditional chocolate bars, then we invite you to check out our website!
Sunday, May 3, 2015
An anniversary is a special day, because it is a holiday that is unique to you and your spouse. This celebration is an opportunity to celebrate the time that you have spent together and renew the love that you share with each other.
Chocolate Anniversary Gift
One of the best ways to show your spouse that you care is by giving a thoughtful gift that is personalized to their needs. When you choose an anniversary gift, you need to make sure that you put some thought into the gift instead of giving something that is boring and generic.
Premium chocolates are the perfect gift for anyone, even those people who have specific dietary concerns. It doesn’t matter if your spouse is vegan, has food allergies, or is avoiding sugar, because these unique chocolate bars are made in a way eliminates those types of ingredients.
For best results, make sure that the chocolate is packed in a nice gift box, to help them see the quality of chocolate they are receiving. You might pair the chocolate with other gifts, such as a bouquet of flowers or a nice piece of jewelry.
At Premium Chocolatiers, we offer a variety of chocolates that can be used as a gift for any occasion. Visit our website to see the vegan milk chocolate gifts that you can choose from.
Sunday, April 26, 2015
Making Chocolate a Thoughtful, Special Gift
Instead of buying a regular chocolate bar from the grocery store, look for a high quality brand to show her that you put some thought into the gift. One of the best ways to show thoughtfulness with a gift of chocolate is by giving her a healthier version of her favorite treat.
You can find high quality, vegan chocolate bars that are perfect for people with all types of eating preferences. These chocolate bars are made with non-allergenic ingredients. Whether your mom is a health nut or she has food allergies, make sure that you are giving her a product that will support her overall health and wellness.
Here at Premium Chocolatiers, we have the perfect Mother’s Day gifts for you! All of our chocolate is free of allergen ingredients, such as nuts and milk. The ingredients are completely vegan, so they are perfect for someone who prefers to stay away from animal products. Browse our website to see the many Mother’s Day gifts that you can choose from, and you can rest assured that she will be happy with the vegan milk chocolate gift that she receives!
Monday, April 20, 2015
If you want to nurture your relationship, then it is important that you look for small ways to show your spouse that you are thinking about them. These small acts of kindness can make a big difference in your relationship, and you will be able to strengthen your love. Vegan chocolate is a great way to show that you care, especially if your spouse follows a specific dietary lifestyle
Why Vegan Chocolate is a Great Gift
When you are shopping for a loved one, it is important that you find something that is well thought out and shows that you bought a personal gift. Generic gifts don’t have the same impact as a thoughtful item, and your spouse will love the gesture when they receive their vegan chocolate bar.
Whether your spouse is on a vegan diet or they have food allergies, these chocolate bars are a great option. They will read the packaging and see that you found something so help them enjoy a treat without having to eat something that they normally wouldn’t eat.
These vegan bars are vegan and free of common allergenic ingredients, including milk, nuts, and gluten. Check out our website to learn more about the options that are available.
Here at Premium Chocolatiers, we would love to help you pick out the perfect gift for your spouse. If you are interested in a treat that is convenient for a vegan diet, then you need to learn more about the vegan chocolate bars that are available on our website.
Monday, April 13, 2015
Gifts for Secretary Day
The best gift is something that is thoughtful and personalized to their preferences and needs. Here are a few ideas that you might consider:
· Vegan Chocolate Truffles: If your secretary is vegan, then these vegan chocolate truffles can be the perfect gift. They are tasty, and free of animal ingredients. If you choose any treat, such as chocolate, then you need to make sure to accommodate for food allergies or dietary preferences. Vegan chocolate is a good option for anyone who prefers vegetarian meals or a lactose free diet.
· Flowers: A traditional gift is flowers, especially because they can look so beautiful sitting on the secretary desk. Find out the types of flowers they enjoy, and choose a custom bouquet.
· Coffee Mug: It is nice to have a good coffee mug on your desk in the morning, and you can find custom or personalized coffee mugs that express your gratitude for their hard work. Look for secretary-themed messages on the mug.
Keep in mind that it is the thought that counts, and you don’t necessarily need to choose a big gift to express your thanks. These smaller gifts are just as effective to let them know that their work is noticed and appreciated.
Here at Premium Chocolatiers, we provide a number of high quality gift options. If your secretary likes chocolate, then we invite you to browse through the vegan chocolate gifts on our website.
Spring is the perfect time to plan get-togethers with your family and friends, because the weather is starting to warm up and you can enjoy time together outside. If you are having family and friends over for a party, then you need to think about potential food allergies when you are planning the menu.
Dessert is an important part of the meal, but sometimes it is hard to find recipes that are free of allergy ingredients. Luckily, you can make substitutions with the recipes, to make the ingredients healthier and conducive to the needs of the people in attendance.
Vegan and Allergy-Free Dessert Substitutions
Here are a few ideas that you might consider:
· Gluten free cookies, using gluten free chocolate chips
· Coconut milk pudding, sprinkled with shaved or grated pieces of dairy free milk chocolate
· Gluten and dairy free chocolate cake
· Finger foods and truffles made with dairy free milk chocolate
When it comes to dessert, you can never go wrong with chocolate. Luckily, you can find chocolate bars that are allergy-free and vegan, accommodating the dietary needs of everyone. The possibilities are endless, because our chocolate is allergy free and made to accommodate people with specific dietary requirements.
At Premium Chocolatiers, we want to help with your springtime entertaining. Visit our website to see the many types of gluten free chocolate chips and chocolate bars that are available for your party recipes.
Monday, March 30, 2015
It takes a lot of work to monitor ingredients when someone has a food allergy, and this process can be difficult when a young child has an allergy and they don’t understand the foods they should be avoiding. If you have a young child with food allergies, then you should consider some of these tips:
· Preparation: It can be disappointing for a young child to attend a party or social event and not be able to eat the dessert or treat that is being served. As the parent, you can plan ahead with snacks that the child can have. For example, if the child is allergic to milk, then you can bring dairy free chocolate for them to eat while the other children are having traditional chocolate.
· Communication: If the child is spending time somewhere else, you should talk with the other parents about the severity of the food allergies and the types of foods that need to be avoided. This type of communication helps other people to protect your child, even if you aren’t there by their side.
· Education: As the child grows older, teach them about the specific ingredients that need to be avoided so they can learn the steps that should be followed to self-monitor their food choices.
Here at Premium Chocolatiers, our goal is to provide a variety of delicious chocolates that are allergy free. If you or a family member suffers from any type of food allergy, then we invite you to contact us to learn more about delicious nut and dairy free chocolate bars that you can choose from.