Wednesday, January 24, 2018
When we think of Valentine’s Day, we think of hearts, kisses, and chocolate. It’s just where our brains naturally wander. If you thought of chocolate when you read Valentine’s Day, you’re not alone. There’s something comforting and homey about chocolate, something that warms our hearts and our souls.
Valentine’s Day and chocolate goes hand-in-hand because:
· Happiness: Is there anything better than melting chocolate on your tongue? Chocolate is similar to love, and love is similar to happiness. So when we think of Valentine’s Day, our mind goes to a happy place where we reflect on chocolate as well.
· Satisfaction: There’s something irreplaceably satisfying about eating chocolate. It satisfies our senses, providing a rich, sweet, and fleeting experience that will help with any sweet craving.
· Memories: Some of our fondest memories are made around meals and food. We can bet you have some kind of family memory associate with chocolate, chocolate fudge, ice cream, or a mixture of the three. Eating chocolate takes us back, filling our mind with warm memories that lift our spirits.
Saturday, January 20, 2018
If you’re worried about cultivating a vegan Valentine’s Day this year, since the majority of companies ignore vegan and dairy-free needs on the day of love, look no further. Here at No Whey Chocolate, we’ve made a commitment to milk-free, nut-free, and vegan-filled chocolate products that are just as good – if not better – than the real thing. Chocolate desserts can be just as delectable without heavy creams and eggs. We can leave the chickens and the cows alone while we enjoy our special lovey dovey day.
Some of our special edition Valentine’s Day No Whey Chocolate products include:
· Signature Truffle Collection: Vegan, allergy-free, and all-natural boxes of chocolate that are as tasty as they are beautiful.
· Peanot Love Box: A box of 6 big chocolate hearts, artistically design and alluring in design. They’re of course, vegan!
· Heart Truffle Box: Packaged in an adorable heart box, this is another collection of delicious white, milk, and dark chocolates, all dairy and allergy-free!
· Lemon Love: Lemon-chocolate that spells out LOVE!
· NoNo Love Box: Chocolate love drops that can be passed around with all the people you love.
Check out our extensive selection of vegan chocolate for Valentine’s Day 2018.
Monday, January 15, 2018
Valentine’s Day and eating health conscious doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive. You can save the planet, invest in sustainability, and show affection through chocolate this February. If this is something you’re interested in, here’s 3 reasons to have a vegan Valentine’s Day:
1. Cruelty-Free: If you want to save the planet and enjoy Valentine’s Day this year, consider our No Whey Chocolate products. Sourced from zero animal byproducts, no living creatures were harmed or abused in the making of our products.
2. Sustainability: Animal slaughtering and byproducts destroy the planet through waste and emissions. Since our chocolates required none of that, you’re contributing to sustainability while enjoying our delectable chocolates. Who knew that saving the world could be so tasty?
3. Personal Health: If anything, eating vegan is healthier for you. Milk-free, dairy-free, and soy-free products are lower in fat, yet just as delicious and enticing. You can enjoy the decadence of chocolate and actually tell yourself you’re eating healthier – especially on Valentine’s Day.
If you want to celebrate a Valentine’s Day that has more meaning than love, consider a vegan approach when picking out those perfect chocolates for your special sweetheart.
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Valentine’s Day is on the horizon. It’s time to start thinking about your special someone, and how you want to show them how much they mean to you. If you or your partner is a vegan, it’s absolutely possible to have a vegan Valentine’s Day.
When we think of Valentine’s Day, everyone’s mind first wanders to chocolate. Who doesn’t want chocolate on Valentine’s Day? As most of us assume, chocolate is made with milk, cream, and eggs. However, in 2018, vegan chocolate that’s milk-free, nut-free, and gluten-free is waiting for you through No Whey Chocolate.
We carry a variety of vegan chocolate products, catered specifically to those special days and moments. Whether you’re interested in:
· Vegan chocolate candy
· Vegan chocolate collections
· Seasonal Valentine’s vegan chocolate
And the list goes on… We’re committed to products that are peanut-free, nut-free, egg-free, soy-free, and preservative-free. It’s good for you, easy on digestion, vegan verified, and without the preservatives and chemicals that are contributing to dangerous health conditions in people today.
If you’re ready to have the vegan Valentine’s Day you’ve always dreamt of, consider perusing our No Whey Chocolate products, prepared for the day of love this February.