Monday, June 22, 2015
Chocolate Dessert Ideas for Your 4th of July Celebration
The 4th of July is a fun celebration, and many people get together with family and friends to enjoy the holiday. Whether you are planning a backyard barbeque or a picnic at the park to watch the fireworks, you can bring a delicious chocolate dessert.
Here are a few dessert ideas that will be crowd-pleasers:
· Homemade ice cream sandwiches with dairy free ice cream and gluten free chocolate cookies
· Chocolate pie
· Gluten free chocolate cupcakes with red, blue and white sprinkles
· Snow cones with chocolate drizzled on top
· Classic chocolate chip cookies
· Chocolate truffles
· Lava cake with a fudge center
· Chocolate dipped strawberries with patriotic sprinkles
Choosing the Best Ingredients
One thing that you need to consider when you are planning your 4th of July menu is whether people in attendance will have food allergies. It is best to plan meals without dairy, gluten, nuts, and any other ingredients that might cause an allergic reaction. There are many recipes online for these desserts that use ingredient substitutions, so that you can easily make them to be allergy-free.
If you are looking for a delicious, high quality brand of chocolate, then we invite you to visit our Premium Chocolatiers website. You can “wow” your family and friends with delicious desserts made with allergy free chocolate for everyone to enjoy.