Monday, August 24, 2015
Have you been considering a lifestyle change to start following a vegan diet? Some people are overwhelmed at the many adjustments they will need to make in their cooking. But, the truth is that there are many ways for you to enjoy a seemingly normal diet without consuming animal ingredients.
Here are six interesting facts that you didn’t know about a vegan diet:
1. Vegans have a lower risk of food poisoning, because up to 80% of food poisoning cases are caused by bad meat.
2. People on a vegan diet are healthier with a lower risk of cancer, better cholesterol levels, and lower blood pressure.
3. It is reported that livestock are fed as much as 17.8 million pounds of antibiotics each year. You can easily avoid these antibiotics by avoiding the meat that comes from those animals.
4. Vegan foods often contain fewer calories because they don’t contain unhealthy fats that raise calorie count in popular dishes. As a result, vegans have a lower risk of obesity.
5. There are approximately 7.5 million vegans in the United States.
6. You can easily find delicious vegan sources of protein, including peanut butter, nuts, seeds, tofu, black beans, lentils, and other legumes.
If you are on a vegan diet and you want tasty vegan desserts, then we invite you to visit our website. Premium Chocolatiers is a trusted source of vegan milk chocolate, and you can rest assured that all of our products are made without animal ingredients. Contact us for more information about the delicious vegan chocolate treats that are available!
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Specialty Grocery Stores
Not many of the mainstream grocery stores carry vegan chocolate products, so you won’t be able to find the ingredients that you need at your neighborhood market. But, many specialty grocery stores have vegan products, such as chocolate chips and other yummy desserts. Also check at health food stores, or any other shopping experience that carries unique grocery products.
If you don’t have a specialty grocery store nearby or you don’t have time to go to the store, the easiest option is to order everything online. It is much faster and more convenient to submit an online order and have everything delivered to your home. Plus, you have a wider variety of products that you can choose from because there is a large selection of vegan chocolate available from online retailers.
At Premium Chocolatiers, our goal is to provide high quality vegan chocolate that you will love. If you want to know where to buy vegan chocolate chips and other delicious vegan treats, then we invite you to visit our website.
Sunday, August 2, 2015
If you are getting ready to send your children back to school for the new school year, then you might think about an introductory gift for their teachers. The beginning of the year is always busy for teachers, and they appreciate small, thoughtful gifts from their students.
Choosing the Right Back to School Gift
This back to school gift doesn’t have to be extravagant, because teachers are often very grateful for the small, thoughtful tokens of appreciation. Chocolate is a popular treat in our culture, and many people love to receive a delicious chocolate bar for any occasion.
Since you don’t know your child’s new teacher, you should be sensitive to potential food allergies or dietary preferences. Don’t make the mistake of gifting something that the teacher won’t be able to enjoy! Instead, it is better to choose an option made with allergy-free ingredients and is compatible with many dietary preferences.
At Premium Chocolatiers, we want to make it easy for you to choose a back to school gift that the teacher will enjoy! All of our chocolates are manufactured in a special way, to avoid common allergy triggers. If you want a good gift, choose our allergy-free chocolate which is free of nuts, eggs, dairy, and gluten. Take a few moments to browse through our website to see all of the options that are available.