Monday, June 29, 2015
America’s favorite flavor is chocolate, and it is used in everything from toppings to cakes to candies and ice cream. Since it’s a day to celebrate this delicious treat, it makes sense to eat chocolate all day long!
Here are a few ways that you can include chocolate throughout the day:
· Breakfast: Make homemade waffles or crepes and top them with fruit and a drizzle of chocolate sauce
· Lunch: Enjoy a bite (or three!) of chocolate truffles to finish your meal with a sweet treat
· Dinner: Chocolate cake is the perfect dessert to end the final meal of the day
· Snacks: Have a chocolate bar on hand to curb your hunger if you need a snack
Whether you are preparing chocolate treats for yourself or family and friends, it is important that you are careful about choosing chocolate and recipes that are allergy-free. At Premium Chocolatiers, we have many delicious types of vegan chocolate that are free of common allergy ingredients, including nuts, gluten, lactose, and more. Our chocolate can be enjoyed by people with food allergies or anyone who is looking for a healthier alternative to traditional chocolate bars. Browse our website for more information!
Monday, June 22, 2015
The 4th of July is a fun celebration, and many people get together with family and friends to enjoy the holiday. Whether you are planning a backyard barbeque or a picnic at the park to watch the fireworks, you can bring a delicious chocolate dessert.
Here are a few dessert ideas that will be crowd-pleasers:
· Homemade ice cream sandwiches with dairy free ice cream and gluten free chocolate cookies
· Chocolate pie
· Gluten free chocolate cupcakes with red, blue and white sprinkles
· Snow cones with chocolate drizzled on top
· Classic chocolate chip cookies
· Chocolate truffles
· Lava cake with a fudge center
· Chocolate dipped strawberries with patriotic sprinkles
Choosing the Best Ingredients
One thing that you need to consider when you are planning your 4th of July menu is whether people in attendance will have food allergies. It is best to plan meals without dairy, gluten, nuts, and any other ingredients that might cause an allergic reaction. There are many recipes online for these desserts that use ingredient substitutions, so that you can easily make them to be allergy-free.
If you are looking for a delicious, high quality brand of chocolate, then we invite you to visit our Premium Chocolatiers website. You can “wow” your family and friends with delicious desserts made with allergy free chocolate for everyone to enjoy.
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Did you know that the entire month of June has been designated as National Candy Month? It is a great time to indulge in some decadent treats and let your sweet tooth have fun.
What is National Candy Month?
The truth is that no one is quite sure how or why June was designated as candy month, but there are many people who like to celebrate the month and taste new types of candy. There are some speculations about why candy month was started in June, such as the fact that Dairy Milk was invented by George Cadbury and his team in June of 1904.
Enjoy the Candy and Protect Your Health
When it comes to the treats that you choose for your Candy Month celebration, make sure that you focus on quality over quantity. The quality of your candy is especially important if you have certain health concerns, such as food allergies.
It is possible to find delicious candies that meet your dietary requirements, you just need to be selective about the brands that you purchase. At Premium Chocolatiers, we want to help you enjoy candy month without the concern of food allergies, which is why we have created delicious allergy free milk chocolate for you to enjoy.
All of our products are free of the common ingredients that cause allergic reactions, including nuts, gluten, and lactose. Additionally, these products are vegan, making them the perfect treat to share with your friends who are avoiding dairy and animal products. Visit our website for more information!
Monday, June 8, 2015
Failing to find the right anniversary gift for your love can be a big mistake if you want to show them that you care. Avoid the doghouse and buy chocolate as a gift for your upcoming anniversary. But, if you plan to give your lover chocolate as a gift, then you need to make sure that you are buying high quality chocolate that they will enjoy.
A Thoughtful Gift to Express Your Love
The most important element of your anniversary gift is to show that you selected the gift to match their preferences and individual needs. A generic gift will be forgettable, but a thoughtful gift will leave a lasting impression.
Skip the cheap chocolate bars at the grocery store, and choose a nice chocolate bar instead. Make sure that you understand the person’s eating preferences, in order to find a vegan or allergy free chocolate bar that will match their needs. It can be dangerous to give a non-approved chocolate bar to a person with allergies!
At Premium Chocolatiers, we want to help you find the perfect anniversary gift to help you celebrate this momentous occasion. Visit our website to see the various vegan and allergy free milk chocolate options so that you can choose the perfect gift. All of our products are gluten free, lactose free, and nut free, which means that these high quality chocolate bars can be given to many people despite their allergies or eating preferences. Contact us for more information!
Monday, June 1, 2015
· Sports Events: Instead of gifting an item, consider an experience this year. If your dad is a sports enthusiast, get him tickets to attend a game with his favorite team.
· Outdoor Equipment: Does your dad spend a lot of time hiking, camping, or enjoying nature? Find some outdoors equipment to make his outdoor experiences a little more comfortable.
· Technology: Sometimes, dad doesn’t keep up with the trends when it comes to technology. Give him the gift of tech, such as a new smartphone or a tablet.
· Movie Basket: If your dad enjoys watching movies, then you can buy him a new Blu-Ray and package it in a fun basket with treats. Popcorn, high quality chocolate, and soda will make the perfect combination for the basket!
Dads always love a tasty treat, but you need to think about his health when you are choosing the treat to give him. Here at Premium Chocolatiers, we have high quality vegan chocolate that is allergy free, lactose free, and nut free… making it the perfect gift for every dad! Visit our website for more information.