There are several things that must be on the menu for your Oktoberfest party:
- Beer: Of course, good drinks are an important part of the celebration. Look for imported options for something that is a little more authentic.
- Chocolate: Europeans love their chocolate, and you can choose a delicious chocolate treat for your party. Pick a high quality, allergy-free chocolate to support the health of everyone in attendance.
- Meat: A good German party should include traditional meats, such as wiener schnitzel, frankfurters and sausages.
- Soft Pretzels: What’s an Oktoberfest party without soft pretzels? Make sure to serve these fun treats at your party.
- German Potato Salad: This side dish is often served with the meat and other traditional German foods.